Business Law & Commercial Litigation
Our firm has represented hundreds of business clients in several different industries, including banks, commercial lenders, construction companies, land developers, and property management companies, just to name a few. Our broad experience in business matters combined with our personalized approach allows us to provide the perspective necessary to advise our clients as to how to best identify priorities and protect their interests. Well informed clients make the best decisions.
The firm handles a variety of non-litigation business law matters, including:
- The incorporation of businesses, including the filing of all necessary paperwork with the State Department of Assessments & Taxation;
- Business transfers;
- Employment agreements;
- Preparation and review business contracts and commercial leases.
If litigation arises in the business or commercial arena, our litigators have extensive experience in complex matters, having tried hundreds of cases at all levels of state and federal courts and in commercial arbitrations in multiple jurisdictions. We provide litigation counsel to businesses of all sizes and in all industries, including in the following areas:
- Contract Disputes;
- Business torts, including fraud claims;
- Shareholder, membership (LLC) and partnership disputes;
- Employment Contract disputes;
- Real estate disputes;
- Commercial collections;
- Disputes in Estates.
Attorneys' fees for commercial and business litigation are based on individual client needs. Clients are normally billed at an hourly fee.